Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spaz cat mit nip

I love cats and have 4 of my own (and 2 dogs as well). I find there are few things more peaceful and prone to promote instant relaxation than a purring kitty curled up on or next to me. That being said, there are few things funnier and prone to cause fits of roaring laughter than a cat jacked up on the nip - catnip, not moonshine (the cats are smart enough to leave the drinking to their human, i.e. me).
In the past I've provided my sweet kitties dried nip from various retailers as well as catnip I've grown from plants purchased from various retailers. However, there are times when I've neglected the nip plant and it's decided to dry up and die - my fault. So, I purchased some seeds and took a whack at growing my own and wouldn't you know, I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment